Tuesday, December 7, 2010
M.K. Davis to Bigfoot Lunch Club, You Got It Wrong
Posted by Guy Edwards
M.K. Davis contacted us last week and was concerned we were perpetuating rumors. That's the last thing we want to do. We made a correction to an earlier post and apologized for over generalizing a sensitive subject.
For those who don't know, M.K. Davis is famous for stabilizing the Patterson/Gimlin featuring the Sasquatch affectionately known as Patty. Regardless of any rumors, there is no doubt M.K.Davis has made a great contribution to the Bigfoot community.
We pride ourselves on being responsible and respectful to all members of the Bigfoot community. We believe, all of us, truly want to discover, if not understand, Bigfoot. Pollyanna-ish? Naive? We don't think so, we just like people.
We would like to take the opportunity to reintroduce M.K.Davis to fans of this humble web site.
We exchanged several emails with Mr.Davis and recently talked to him on the phone. After all these exchanges, it became very apparent M.K. was passionate about analyzing the Patterson/Gimlin Film (PGF). It was all about the film. The film itself had new information with every new viewing, like a mine you could continue to prospect if you were careful and patient enough. We didn't find a man who saw some anomalies and built a whole story around them, we found a man who saw anomalies and openly pondered what could have caused them. We heard several possibilities for each odd shape, motion, or color.
We would like to share some of the of the things M.K. Shared with us. First Let's get one thing straight, M.K. is absolutely convinced that, Patty, the Sasquatch in the film is absolutely authentic. He emphasized this over and over, this film is the best evidence for Sasquatch and should have been enough to convince the skeptics.
One of his animations shows Patty able to move her head and rotate her neck, with quite a range, without having to move her shoulders. This is interesting
Heres some amazing isolated back muscle movement as well as some great glut definition.
Finally some stills of the backside, these are particularly interesting, because they almost show a baldness on the "cheeks"
We would like to thank M.K.Davis for sharing his research.
Bigfoot Books had a great Interview with M.K. Last year
Bigfoot Encounters PGF page with a few of M.K.Davis's enhancements
Cryptomundo's coverage of one of M.K.'s last presentation
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (160)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 08 Lo...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 07 Br...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 06 Wh...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 05 Jo...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 04 Cr...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 03 Th...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 02 Cl...
- 2010 Countdown, 10 days of Appreciation: Day 01 To...
- Utne Reader: The Meaning of the Yeti and Sasquatch...
- Bigfoot Discovery Museum on the Travel Channel
- Boston's Bigfoot Research Institute: An early fasc...
- Man Kicked Off Nature Preserve Trying to Bait Bigf...
- Sasquatch Israel
- Thom Powell: Sasquatch more like Guerrillas, not G...
- Bigfoot Fans: 20 blogs for primatology students
- Famous science writer steps all over rumors about ...
- Behind the Scenes with Bob Saget and Craig Flipy
- M.K. Davis to Bigfoot Lunch Club, You Got It Wrong...
- Award Winning Director, Christopher Munch, Premier...
- New Search for Lost Yeti Artifacts of Nepal
- Paranormal America Ghost Encounters, UFO Sightings...
- Marty Krofft Talks Bigfoot and Wildboy Movie
- Athiest Group Compares Bigfoot to Allah and Christ...
- ▼ December 2010 (23)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (91)