Sunday, August 1, 2010
FIX the Yeti!
Posted by Guy Edwards
Keeping tabs on the pulse Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti news is a full time job. Good thing someone invented unpaid interns (AKA Nephews). Our interns compete to bring you the next story worthy of Bigfoot Lunch Club Fans. And by compete, we put three of them in a 12x12 room with only a single poolstick strategically placed in the middle.
Finally our oldest neph--er, I mean intern, Tenzing, prevailed and he's been begging for us to report on the Broken Yeti at the Expedition Everest attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
This has become a grass-roots political-like movement among ride enthusiasts. With two facebook campaigns and several news articles, we thought we should give them our Bigfoot Lunch Club bump. Shouldn'nt bigfooters be behind this campaign?!
Let's see what our 700-strong fans on facebook can do to these campaigns.
FACEBOOK FIX THE YETI CAMPAIGNS
facebook page associated with the petition
another facebook campaign
Most Recent article on the campaigns
Another article asking for help
One more link
- ► 2013 (160)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- David Paleidis on Coast to Coast Tonite
- Bigfoot is Real DVD Will Release Sep 28th
- Sasquatch Sighting Near Obama Vacation Home!
- Skamania 3rd Annual Bigfoot Bash
- Vote for Bigfoot Breakin' Tee
- Bigfoot Research Institute Tee Available for 1 Day...
- Bigfoot Fans, Now for Something Completely Differe...
- Russians Spot UFO While Digging "Sasquatch" Bones
- Is Space Responsible for Bigfoot
- Bigfoot Author Thom Powell to Speak NOV 3rd 2010
- Everyone has a Bigfoot. What’s your Bigfoot?
- Boggy Depot Bigfoot Conference 2010
- OREGON DMV: We will no longer suspend Drivers Lice...
- Yeti Hunting Club, Fashion Made for Us
- BIgfoot, Spokesman for Hair Removal
- Weird Georgia Catalogs Bigfoot
- Falcon Project Update: 35ft Blimp Designed to Sear...
- FIX the Yeti!
- God Created Bigfoot
- ▼ August 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (91)