Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Countdown to Oregon Sasquatch Symposium: T-Minus 3 Days
Posted by Guy Edwards
If the patterson/Gimlin film is the best video evidence we have, then the best audio is the Sierra Sounds recorded by Ron Moorehead, then translated by Scott Nelson; both speakers at the Oregon Sasquatch Symposium.
Although its on the hush hush, our sources are telling us that a break-through in deciphering the Bigfoot language will be presented exclusively at the Oregon Sasquatch symposium.
Scott Nelson is a Veteran of the U.S. Air Force, private pilot, musician, developer of a local hospitality industry, and Sasquatch researcher. He is best known for his audio evidence of indistinguishable vocalization, known as The Sierra Sounds.
Ron Moorehead a retired U.S. Navy Cryptologic Technician Interpreter (Crypto-Linguist) has logged thousands of hours of collection and transcription of voice communications.
More recently he has been teaching philosophy and languages at Wentworth College. Other courses include Russian, Persian, and Spanish languages as well as philosophy and religion.
Read more about each speaker at the external links below
Sierra Sounds Website
Scott Nelson Interview on Nite Callers Radio
- ► 2013 (92)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- Sharon Lee Broadcasts Special Oregon Sasquatch Edi...
- Messin' With Sasquatch Exclusive
- CNN Psychoanalyzes Bigfooters
- Sasquatch Phonetic Alphabet Documents
- OSS Hermon Joyner of BLC Wins Big
- OSS Dr Meldrum talks Asian Bigfoot
- OSS Jaime Avalos: Ducks and Tightropes
- OSS Jaime Avalos talks about his unique approach
- OSS Sasquatch Phonetic Alphabet Formalized
- OSS Scott Nelson a retired naval cryptolinguist re...
- OSS Jeff Meldrum Spends a few mins about Gigantopi...
- OSS what's on store for tomorrow
- OSS Dr Meldrum and Jaime Avalos Teach Casting
- OSS Kathy Moskowitz Strain
- OSS Thom Powell convinced by Leonard Nimoy
- OSS Silverstar close up
- OSS Cliff Barackman talks about Silverstar Photogr...
- OSS David Rodriguez AKA Multiple Encounters
- OSS: Bob Gimlin does impromptu talk
- OSS A.Williams Presents a picture of Enochs "brot...
- OSS Autumn Williams: Shoe does not fit
- Eugene is Kickin off Sasquatch
- MORE North Carolina Bigfoot News?
- Countdown to Oregon Sasquatch Symposium: T-Minus 1...
- Countdown to Oregon Sasquatch Symposium: T-Minus 3...
- Countdown to Oregon Sasquatch Symposium: T-Minus 4...
- WCNC News: Charlotte Man Comes Face-To-Face with B...
- Countdown to Oregon Sasquatch Symposium: T-Minus 5...
- MonsterQuest Returns to Scene of Saquatch Attack o...
- Seattle Times: Virginia Man on Verge of Bigfoot Di...
- Squeaky Bigfoot Press Release
- Microsoft Hires Bigfoot and Yeti as Internet Secur...
- Field n Stream Ponders the Endangered Sasquatch
- ▼ June 2010 (33)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (91)