The Giant Panda was once as mythical and elusive as Bigfoot. Once captured, we were able to identify fossil records that concluded the existence of the Giant Panda for several million years, and yet it was only discovered within the last century. The first Giant Panda was not captured until November 9, 1927.
The story of the Giant Panda is significant, because even after it was spotted; it took another 60 years and hundreds of highly skilled trackers to finally capture one. So elusive in its natural habitat, the Giant Panda had never been photographed in the wild until 1982 by Franz Camenzind for ABC.
Bigfooters like to include many animals that symbolize the search for Bigfoot is not over. Many of these undocumented, were only discovered within the last century. These animals include the Lowland Gorilla (1860), Komodo Dragon (1910), Platypus (1799), Okapi (1901), and the Coelacanth (1938).
There are hundreds of of these once undiscovered creatures, literally check them out at cryptomundo here
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (160)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- ► 2010 (251)
- Bigfooters can pick a Booger when we see one.
- Big-Tent Politics of Bigfoot
- CAVEMEN ROASTED BIRDS, TOO
- A Bigfoot Thanksgiving honoring Harvey Pratt
- Thanksgiving and the Pukwudgie Connection
- Bigfoot Discovery Museum with Amazing Amanda
- Panda discovered in 1927 was once as elusive as Bi...
- New Handshake for BLC
- Top 10 Tues: Bigfoot T-Shirts
- South African Sasquatch
- Who is Autumn Williams?
- Amomongo: Phillipine's Bigfoot
- Bigfoot: This is all the "Proof" you need
- Bigfoot Lunch Club Salutes Veterans
- TOP 10 TUES: Bigfoot Quotes
- Issue #17 of Yeti Researcher Available!
- Dauphin County Bigfoot Photos Enhanced
- Another Biscardi Backed Bigfoot
- The Green Man of Portland is Bigfoot
- Green Man of Portland
- New Kid on The Block: BigfootHub.com
- TOP 10 TUES: Bigfoot University Course Lessons
- Chimps can mourn, and Bigfoot knows what your thin...
- ▼ November 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (91)