SELIGMAN, ARIZONA -- Seligman is the birthplace of historic Route 66, but could it also be the home of Bigfoot? "Java" Bob Smallsback of Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. is in town researching two reported Bigfoot sightings by a Phoenix man who is building a cabin in the area. The sightings reportedly happened on two different occasions over the past two years. Smallsback says he was called in after the most recent sighting and claims he was able to track the creature, finding what he says is a fingernail where the Sasquatch had stubbed his toe on a rock.
Smallsback says a team from Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. will be in Seligman for the next few months in hopes of making contact with the elusive creature.
Friday, October 16, 2009
99% Human 1% Unknown primate
Posted by Guy Edwards
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (160)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- ► 2010 (251)
- Global Warming = Bigfoot Migrates North
- Bigfoot and the Indiana Banana
- Jane Goodall: (Bigfoot) I'm sure that they exist.
- TOP 10 TUES: Why Bigfoot is Bunk
- Doin' IT with Neanderthals
- Abominible Snowman (Yeti) on MonsterQuest
- The Monkey Man of New Delhi: India's Bigfoot
- Hibagon: Japanese Bigfoot
- Oct 20th: A Special Day for Bigfooters
- 99% Human 1% Unknown primate
- More Than One in Three Americans Would Like to See...
- Loren Coleman makes USA Today News
- Werewolves and Bigfoot
- Dont Miss Discovering Ardi
- Aridi did descend from apes
- Walking Sam added to AKA Bigfoot World map
- Discovering Ardi
- Bigfoot a Trend?
- UPDATE: Orang Pendek
- Bigfoot Goes Savage
- Move Over, Lucy; Ardi May Be Oldest Human Ancestor...
- A Planet where Ape Evolved from Man?
- Hobbit Still Stirring Things Up
- ▼ October 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (91)