You can click the picture above to see larger version.
New Illustration for you Bigfoot Lunch Clubbers. As most primatoligist and anthropologist know, we humans share a classification called Homindae which includes Pongidae (the three/four other great apes; Gorillas, Orangutans, and Chimps/Bonabos).
Well, obviously BF would fit into that class as well. Above are the skeletons of the homidae/pongidae family, notice different porportions such as a a gorillas wider torso, orangutans longer slimmer build, and the chimps thicker, stockier leg bones. The BF skeleton is a blend of a Gigantopithecus reference and the Patterson film.
Homidae Taxonomy at Wiki
Gigantopithecus at Wiki
Patterson/Gimlin at Wiki
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (160)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- Saturday Morning Cartoons: Superfriends Reveal Big...
- Pioneering News Agency Claims: Ahead of the curve ...
- Bigfoot's Last Supper
- More News and Pics From Dave's Bigfoot Show
- Dave's Bigfoot Show in Huntsville UT
- St. Petersburg Times: Roosevelt related Bigfoot st...
- Billy Willard of Sasquatch Watch of Virginia Inter...
- Alaska's Urayuli and Kushtaka added to AKA Bigfoot...
- The Messy Melodrama of Bigfoot Wars
- Bigfoot and other Pongidae Skeletons
- Bigfoot Bash coming to Michigan Magazine Museum Ju...
- Horacio Sanz of SNL follows Bigfoot on Twitter
- Wigs on sale at Wal-Mart; Man Makes Bigfoot Attrac...
- Chinese spot Bigfoot in Hubei Province--again
- Fish Food is Brain Food for Sasquatch
- Bigfoot vs. The Zombies
- Bigfoot of Another Color or The Rise of the Blonde...
- Don't Tell Us Its Not Bigfoot
- Mike Greene Gets Press in NC
- Hard Wired Traits in all Primates Including Humans...
- Bigfoot: Bone Flesh and Fur
- ▼ July 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (91)