Okay teens, tweens, and other things, we get it. You like Bigfoot too. We don't want to upset the Justin Bieber crowd.
We wont exclude Bigfoot news from the little ones. here we go...
Nickelodeon often referred to as Nick, will be kicking off "Beyond Belief Weekend." This weekend they promise some of the weirdest, spookiest, unexplainable stuff ever to air on Nickelodeon.
This means two of the shows will feature Bigfoot. iCarly and Back at the Barnyard. iCarly is about a parent-less girl and her video blog, and Barnyard is a pretty funny animated cartoon about, well, barnyard animals.
Remember kids you heard it here first!
Saturday, May 8
8:00 p.m. – iCarly, “iBelieve in Bigfoot”
Bigfoot fever hits Seattle when hikers take some fuzzy footage of a suspicious figure in the woods. After an expert validates the footage on the web show, Carly convinces the gang to take Socko’s RV upstate and join the search for Bigfoot.
Sunday, May 9
11:00 a.m. – Back at the Barnyard: "Otis vs. Bigfoot"
the animals go Bigfoot hunting!
Back at the Barnyard
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- Memorial Day Bigfoot
- Cliff Barackman's Database of Bigfoot Casts
- Yeti and Bigfoot Can Be Crafty
- Ucu Added to "AKA Bigfoot World Map"
- Messin With Sasquatch Portal.
- Meldrum and Gimlin at Washington State History Mus...
- Video Update: Hunt 4 Bigfoot Contest Hoax
- Town distances itself from $1M Bigfoot hunt
- Bob Gimlin will be at Oregon Sasquatch Symposium
- Bigfoot Communicating by Stick-art in Minnesota?
- Oregon Sasquatch Symposium Booth at Sasquatch Brew...
- Its Official Mating Season Begins for FL Bigfoot
- BREAKING NEWS: Russians Rescue Bigfoot
- Moehau Added to "AKA Bigfoot World Map"
- Different Species, Identical DNA
- iCarly Makes Bigfoot Cool to the Bieber Generation...
- Bigfoot is an Alien Chimera Grizzly/Human Hybrid
- Sasquatch Tops List as "Best Food Ever"
- ▼ May 2010 (18)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (91)