Okay Folks. All you Bf hunters, enthusiasts and lunch clubbers, let's not let this new found attention go to waste. We really need to get the message across that Cryptozoology is research is founded on anthropology, biology, zoology. Refer to the Gigantopithicas theory posited by Grover Krantz of Washington State University. You could discuss how the research and debate is very active. Reference Loren Coleman's alternative theory proposing that Bigfoot lineage may have departed futher back than Giganto.
Discuss how the Giant Panda and the Low land Gorilla was only discovered within the last century 8000 of them just this last year. Real or Hoax, the Georgian Gorilla has afforded us, all of us a tremendous opportunity to share the our determined community tied together by a single curiosity in pursuit of an elusive creature mention in myth and famed by film.
You can stereotype conspiracy theorist, ghost chasers, and ufologist, but Bigfoot researchers are as diverse a group as this great country we all live in. I'm sure if we started to talk about politics or religeon we may discover how different we are, but we dont, we support each other, encourage each other and focus on what we have in common. So if the Media comes knocking on your door asking you about this corpse in Georgia, tell 'em about what Bigfoot research is all about. The pursuit of discovery.
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (160)
- ► 2012 (349)
- ► 2011 (175)
- ► 2010 (251)
- ► 2009 (144)
- Bigfoot Duo’s New Discovery: A Lawsuit Against The...
- Japan Yeti Hunters Hope 3rd Time's a Charm
- Darn Good Bigfoot Research
- 'There's something out there,' Sasquatch expert te...
- "Bigfoot" fails DNA test
- CNN Coverage of Bf Press Conference
- We Got Their Attention. Now What?
- Captured Bf Body Pics Analyzed
- BfRLC Scoops all Media
- Official Georgia Gorilla Press Release
- Update - Dead Bigfoot Pictures Now Online, Press C...
- Bf Corpse Discovered in Georgia
- Bigfoot Researchers Unite for Rick Emerson Address...
- Neandertal DNA Deciphered
- Bigfoot group has busy agenda
- ▼ August 2008 (15)